Escape Club is Regina’s premier escape room provider…
- 1st rule of Escape Club: Do not talk about Escape Club.
- 2nd rule of Escape Club: Do not talk about Escape Club. No Spoilers!
Please do not talk about the gameplay of the rooms.
It would spoil the experience for those yet to play.
- 3rd rule of Escape Club: Have fun!
Now that we’ve laid out the ground rules, here is the low down on Escape Rooms.
What is an escape room??
Escape rooms are a real-life, room escape experience. Your group enters a themed room and given a goal to achiever. You will have 60 minutes to work together to find clues, decipher riddles, and solve puzzles to accomplish your task and escape the room.
How do Escape Club escape rooms work?
- Book one of our games online, by phone or by email
- Show up promptly at your booking time
(pay at this time)
- Get the low down on gameplay and rules
- Begin your 60 minute adventure
- Find clues, decipher riddles & solve puzzles
- Escape the room!
Who can play?
Escape Club is ideal for any group seeking adventure and fun.
- Ages 13-113! Kids under 13 can still have fun when joining adults
- Family & friends
- Corporate team building
- Special events
– come celebrate your birthday, stag(ette) or other event
- Tourists & travelers
– our goal is to become the #1 fun thing to do in Regina
What should I bring?
- You don’t need to bring anything. We will have all you need ready for you.
- Please arrive on time! All games last 1 hour, with a 15 minute intro.
- A late start will reduce your playing time.
We can’t let the next group wait for you if you started late.
- Please note that mobile devices will not be allowed in the room during the game.
Devices will be put in a lockbox, at no charge, prior to the game.
How much is a booking?
- Our Genie, Old Mac, and Child’s Play rooms are priced at $25+GST ($26.25)
- Our Tomb and and ZeCure rooms are priced at $30+GST ($31.50)
- There is a minimum room booking fee of 2 people.
- No charge for kids under 7.
- Each room has different limits, anywhere from 2-16 people
- If the number of people changes simply let us know upon your arrival.
All of our rooms are private.
- You will not be paired with other groups.
You do NOT need exact numbers.
- Once you book, the room is entirely yours for the hour. You only pay for how many show up upon arrival.
- Bring anywhere from the min to the max (+2 if you really want to squeeze in)
Which room should I choose?
- If it is your first room with us, we highly recommend our Genie room!
- All of our rooms are challenging, and offer unlimited automatic hints (unless you request no hints)
- Our Old Mac’s Farm room is designed for ages 6-13, but is still great for adults. Try asking for no hints!
- Our other rooms are designed for adults, but great for ages 7+. No charge for kids under 7.