New to Escape Club?
How are our rooms different?
- Private: You will not be paired with other groups
- Challenging: But with unlimited automatic hints (if needed) to keep your game flowing. Our rooms are designed for 4-8 people, still doable with 2, but it’s incredibly challenging!
- Big: Our smallest room holds up to 12 people. We can handle groups of 50+ all at once.
- Challenging: But with unlimited automatic hints (if needed) to keep your game flowing.
- Constantly monitored: To ensure there are no game play issues outside of your control we have dedicated staff on each room.
You do NOT need exact numbers.
- Once you book, the room is entirely yours for the hour. You only pay for how many show up upon arrival.
- Bring anywhere from the min to the max (+2 if you really want to squeeze in)
Which room should I choose?
- If it is your first room with us, we highly recommend our Genie room!
- All rooms are designed for adults, but great for ages 7+. No charge for kids under 7.
Scroll down for more information on each of our room options…
If you’d like to book outside of regular hours, or to book within the next 2 hours; please contact us to book!
Our booking engine is having issues, so you will not be asked to put down a deposit when you make your reservation, and can just pay for how many show up upon arrival.
The Curse of the Evil Genie
$25/person + taxes | 60 minutes | 2-16 people | ages 7+ (younger kids are free, but must be monitored)
Your group has disturbed the sleep of the great genie, Asmodeus. Now he has trapped you in in his magic lamp and issued you a challenge: you must identify which ten of the “Tales of the Thousand and One Nights” are the genie’s favorites.
Will you appease the genie and escape his lamp?
Dr. Jones and the Tomb of Life
$30/person + taxes | 60 minutes | 2-14 | ages 7+ (younger kids are free, but must be monitored)
At the ancient Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut a hidden tomb was discovered nearly a century ago but kept secret – until now.
Can you solve the mysteries lie within the Tomb of Life?
$25/person + taxes | 60 minutes | 2-12 | ages 7+ (younger kids are free, but must be monitored)
Investigate a preschool for gifted children that has been infiltrated. Are you smarter than a toddler genius?
$30/person + taxes | 60 minutes | 2-16 | ages 13+ (younger kids are okay, but there is a fear factor involved)
*WARNING: contains flashing/strobe lights which may affect customers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities.
A experimental research facility in Russia working on reanimating dead cells has gone into emergency lockdown. Only your team can stop it. Will you save Siberia…and save the world.?