New to Escape Club?
All of our air conditioned rooms are:
- Private: You will not be paired with other groups.
- Challenging: But with unlimited automatic hints (if needed) to keep your game flowing.
- Constantly monitored: To ensure there are no game play issues outside of your control.
You do NOT need exact numbers.
- Once you book, the room is entirely yours for the hour. You only pay for how many show up upon arrival.
- Bring anywhere from the min to the max (+2 if you really want to squeeze in)
Which room should I choose?
- If it is your first room with us, we highly recommend our Genie room!
- All rooms are designed for adults, but great for ages 7+. No charge for kids under 7.
Scroll down for more information on each of our room options…
The Curse of the Evil Genie
$25+GST | 60 minutes | 4-14 people (limit 2-16) | ages 7+
Your group has disturbed the sleep of the great genie, Asmodeus. Now he has trapped you in in his magic lamp and issued you a challenge: you must identify which ten of the “Tales of the Thousand and One Nights” are the genie’s favorites.
Will you appease the genie and escape his lamp?
Dr. Jones and the Tomb of Life
$30+GST | 60 minutes | 4-12 people (limit 2-14) | ages 7+
At the ancient Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut a hidden tomb was discovered nearly a century ago but kept secret – until now.
Can you solve the mysteries lie within the Tomb of Life?
$25+GST | 60 minutes | 2-10 people (limit 2-12) | ages 7+
Investigate a preschool for gifted children that has been infiltrated. Are you smarter than a toddler genius?
$30+GST | 60 minutes | 4-12 people (limit 2-14) | ages 12+
*WARNING: contains flashing/strobe lights which may affect customers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities.
A experimental research facility in Russia working on reanimating dead cells has gone into emergency lockdown. Only your team can stop it. Will you save Siberia…and save the world.?