Escape Club is Regina’s first live escape room experience provider…
- 1st rule of Escape Club: Do not talk about Escape Club.
- 2nd rule of Escape Club: Do not talk about Escape Club.No Spoilers!
Please do not talk about the gameplay of the rooms.
It would spoil the experience for those yet to play.
- 3rd rule of Escape Club: Have fun!
Now that we’ve laid out the ground rules, here is the low down on Escape Rooms.
What is an escape room??
Escape rooms are a real-life, room escape experience. The latest trend sweeping the globe. It is live gaming entertainment.
The Basic Premise: Your group is trapped in a themed room. You will have 60 minutes to find clues, decipher riddles, and solve puzzles to escape the room…
How do Escape Club rooms work?
- Book one of our games online, by phone or by email
- Show up promptly at your booking time
(pay at this time if you didn’t when booking)
- Get the low down on gameplay and rules
- Begin your 60 minute adventure
- Find clues, decipher riddles & solve puzzles
- Escape the room!
Who Can Play?
Escape Club is ideal for any group seeking adventure and fun.
- Ages 13-113! Kids under 13 can still have fun when joining adults
- Family & friends
- Corporate team building
- Special events
– come celebrate your birthday, stag(ette) or other event
- Tourists & travelers
– our goal is to become the #1 fun thing to do in Regina
What should I bring?
- You don’t need to bring anything. We will have all you need ready for you.
- Please arrive on time! All games last 1 hour, with a 15 minute intro.
- A late start will reduce your playing time.
We can’t let the next group wait for you if you started late.
- Please note that mobile devices will not be allowed in the room during the game.
Devices will be put in a lockbox, at no charge, prior to the game.
- You will also be asked to take off your shoes – socks are recommended.
How much is a booking?
- A room booking for “The Curse of the Evil Genie” is $25 per person.
- There is a minimum room booking fee of $100 (4 people).
How many people can participate in one booking?
- The room is designed for 6-10 people
- but is still fun for as few as 4, and as many as 12!
- It can be booked with less, as long as the minimum booking fee of $100 is met.
- If the number of people changes simply let us know upon your arrival.